Are you seeking the finest education consultancy in Nepal for Australia?
Australia is well-known around the world for its natural beauty. The country has a population of 24 million people and retains an excellent standard of living. The nation's natural beauty is attractive, but its educational opportunities have drawn millions more to it. The school system there is regarded as one of the greatest in the world, and the communities are safe and welcoming.
Studying in Australia from Nepal is an excellent opportunity to taste the Australian way of life while also learning new skills. Several student-related facilities are available in Australia, including world-class universities, practical vocational institutes, and great English language schools.
Prasana International Education Consultancy is one of the consultancy in Nepal for Australia, reputed for its impeccably professional consultations and being Kathmandu's number one consulting service for students interested in studying in Australia.
Prasana Education Consultancy in Nepal for Australia has years of expertise and is committed to offering the best service possible. Perhaps you're wondering, "What should I study?" "Which program is ideal for me?" and "Which college or university is the greatest option?"
We are here to assist if you have any questions regarding college application processes, scholarship opportunities, or the visa process for Australia. We have a team of professional counselors who can guide you to a profitable study abroad experience and future job.
If you've ever dreamed about studying abroad and living the good life, then put your imaginations aside and join us in the realm of academic achievement.
Prasana is one of the best consultancies in Nepal for Australia. Thanks to our incredible team of Australian graduates and advisers with vast expertise, we are proud to be responsible for the successful visas of many high-achieving students with expanding accomplishments.
There are a lot of things to consider before deciding to study abroad. You may be deeply affected by ideas about what and where you will learn and leave your friends and family behind. There are many benefits to studying in Australia, including its top universities, gorgeous natural beauty, bustling cities, and several oceans. Even though studying abroad can be challenging, it can have significant academic and personal growth benefits.
International students can find a variety of opportunities in this diversified country. Here is just ten of the numerous reasons you should consider studying abroad in Australia.
1. World's Best Universities: When it comes to studying in Australia, international students have many options. The number of Australian universities is 43, with 40 being Australian institutions, two being international, and one private. Six Australian universities are among the top 100 globally, which illustrates the significance of both quality and quantity.
2. Cultural Diversification: Australia is a multicultural melting pot. The diversity of cultures available allows you to move outside of your regular comfort zone and try something new and feel at home in a multicultural situation. Wonderful cuisine selections, public international holidays, and learning a different language are just a few of the advantages of living in a multicultural environment.
3. Any Course of Study is Acceptable: It's no wonder that Australia's universities are among the best in the world, as they provide a wide range of degrees and specializations. When you study in Australia, you have many alternatives and combinations to select from, whether you want to study engineering or English, medicine or mathematics. It's a good idea to call your checklist of universities ahead of time to check what they have to offer and if you fit the standards.
4. A World of Adventure: Australia is known for its distinctive landscape. Expansive grasslands and strange animals are what make the Outback so attractive. If you enjoy the beach, there are thousands of kilometers of natural coastline to pick from. You can dive or snorkel on the beautiful Great Barrier Reef during your vacation. Bushwalking or kayaking can easily be completed in a single day.
5. Student Visas are Easily Possible: If you're searching for a student visa, Australia has a simple application process (subclass 500). You must meet several standards for your application to be granted, including acceptance into an educational institution and financial capacity. You will also need to get adequate health insurance for the period of your residence.
6. Internship Opportunities: Some Australian colleges may give their students internships or job availability. If this is something that fascinates you, contact your preferred educational school to learn more about the prerequisites.
7. A Vibrant City Lifestyle: Universities in Australia are found in rural and urban areas. Whatever city you choose to study in, you will have easy access to various nearby towns. From the breathtaking Sydney beach landscape to the unique shopping shops of Melbourne, each provides a variety of unique experiences.
8. Diverse Wildlife: Australia is home to some of the world's most diverse wildlife. If you're studying in a rural, you could get a chance to see some in the wild. Even if you don't, there are plenty of wildlife parks where you can see koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles, and other animals.
9. Communication is Simple: Australians speak English, making it simple for most international students to comprehend and be understood. On the other hand, the vocabulary may take a little time to grasp! If you're having trouble keeping up with the conversation, have someone clarify the wording. The adaptations that Australians have come up with will surprise you.
10. Excellent Career Growth: If you enjoy your time in Australia, you may be encouraged to extend your stay. Australia also has a Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) that permits some international students to remain in the country after graduation and continue working. Students studying in Australia can experience a variety of enjoyable experiences and benefit from a world-class education. If you're considering studying in Australia, these ten factors are just the beginning of everything the country offers.
The following are the best and most renowned consultancies in Nepal for Australia:
Prasana International Education Consultancy, Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Alfa Beta, Bijulibazar, Kathmandu
AECC Global, Chakhal, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
The Next Education Consultancy, Dillibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Radiance, New Baneshwor, Way to Shankhamul, Kathmandu
Amazing Consultancy, Bagbazar, Kathmandu
KIEC PVT. LTD, Dillibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Edwise Foundation, Tanka Prasad Ghumti Sadak, Kathmandu
Right and Associates, Putlisadak, Kathmandu
SIEC, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
The current educational system does not suit everyone. VET courses are available to students who desire to improve their skills and knowledge in preparation for a specific job. Registered Training Organizations (RTOs), Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions offer these unique training programs and a few private colleges. These courses include hospitality, secretarial skills, construction and engineering, nursing, accounting, and community service and follow a slightly different course schedule than the mainstream system.
You can choose from 41 Australian universities for higher education. If I must say, that is a lot of flexibility. Three of the total numbers are private, and their names are Bond, Torrens, and Notre Dame. Furthermore, Carnegie Mellon University is a US-based university, and University College London is a UK-based university, as the name suggests. They have campuses in Adelaide, located in Australia's southernmost region.
All of these universities and other higher education institutions offer a diverse range of courses and programs from which students can select based on their skills and needs. Science, humanities, management, engineering, law, and health are just a few options. With their well-designed multi-disciplinary curriculum and graduate employability, Australian universities are currently positioned as leading education providers.
Despite the fact that no single course is the most significant, there are some popular courses, as evidenced by the repeated course choices. Under the English language option, Australia offers over 120 courses. We've looked into a few of the most popular ones and would gladly share them with you:
Humanities and Social Work
Justice and Law
Science and Engineering
Digital Media and Information Technology
Business and Accountancy
Nursing and Midwifery
Education and Teaching
All of these courses require a minimum of three years to complete. A master's degree usually takes no more than two years to complete. However, the Doctoral Degree is a three-year program.
So, we've learned about the advantages of the Australian educational system and examined the most popular course groups, but what about the intake systems? The country appears to accept students in two intakes. Intakes for first-semester students typically occur in February and March, with second-semester programs occurring in June, July, and August.
This is the most common style for most service providers; however, certain institutions may use trimester systems. We have information on such colleges as well. In February, July, and November, they welcome new students. On the other hand, VET providers usually have intakes every two months.
To study abroad, you must first meet their standards. Because Australia has a large percentage of English speakers, you will need to pass an English language competency test to enroll in one of their colleges. Note that passing the test is compulsory for Nepalese students to pursue their education in English. The following are some of the basic tests that are acceptable for course enrollment and visa applications:
IELTS: International English Language Testing System
PTE: Pearson Test of English
TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
CAE: Cambridge English-Advanced
Although your pass results may qualify you for a visa, different educational institutions have varying entry requirements. Nursing, law, and education courses typically have higher entry requirements. ELICOS, or English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students, is a trustworthy choice for people who are unable to meet the requirements.
In addition to experienced guidance counsellors, Prasana Consultancy in Nepal for Australia also offers the service of test preparation classes to help students achieve high IELTS scores. With highly qualified instructors with years of expertise in preparing students for the IELTS, we are proud of our previous students' excellent test results. Our IELTS classes are competitively priced, yet the level of instruction far exceeds that of the ordinary Australian education consultancy in Kathmandu.
We ensure that students are well cared for. We assist students in getting prepared by providing many MOCK TESTS and feedback so that they may learn their flaws and how to overcome them.